Clean N Gone Terms and Conditions.
1. Clean N Gone has a public and employer's liability insurance. There is £100.00 excess on any claim.
2. The customer accepts and understands that poor service, breakage/damage or theft must be reported straight after completion of the job. Failure to do so will entitle customer to nothing.
3. Clean N Gone advises that the customer or a customer's representative must be present at the time of completion of the job so an inspection can be carried out and any corrections made on site on the same day. Clean N Gone cannot accept responsibility for failing inventory check after the cleaning job has been carried out.
4. In case of damage Clean N Gone will repair the item at its cost. If the item cannot be repaired Clean N Gone will rectify the problem by crediting the customer with the item's present actual cash value toward a like replacement from a Clean N Gone’ s source upon payment of cleaning services rendered.
5. All fragile and highly breakable items must be secured or removed. Items excluded from liability are: cash, jewellery, items of sentimental value (the customer will be credited with the items present cash value), art and antiques.
6. Parking must be arranged and is the responsibility of the customer.
7. The Services provided by Clean n Gone Ltd. are payable by cash to operatives or by card over the phone at the beginning of the service unless otherwise agreed by us. Unfortunately at present we do not accept cheques.We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
8. Clean N Gone cannot accept responsibility for: shrinkage to carpets that are poorly fitted; damage to upholstery where Clear Cleaning Instructions are not visible; key replacement/locksmith fees if keys are lost by our operatives; cleaning job not complete due to the lack of hot water or power; third party entering or present at the customer's premises during the cleaning process; wear or discoloring of fabric becoming more visible once dirt has been removed; failing to remove old/permanent stains that cannot be removed using standard carpet cleaning methods; existing damage or spillage that cannot be cleaned/removed completely standard carpet cleaning equipment; accidental damages worth £100.00 or less; any accidental damages caused by our cleaners if the customer has an unpaid balance owed to Clean N Gone.