Worry No More For Holiday Cleaning Needs
Published on Friday, 19 February 2010
The holidays unquestionably bring a lot of fun at home. However, this time of year can also give a lot of mess at home. Though it can be out of the occasion to have them, they are normal happenings that always occur when this festivity comes. Hence, you need to take note of these following cleaning ideas for the holiday mess:
· Spills on the Carpet. If there are food stains in the carpet, half a cup of white vinegar can do the trick. Dab this to the area and continue to blot it with the vinegar so that the spill can be soaked.
· Frosts in the Windows. During winter, the fogs can block your view from your glass window. It is helpful to wipe the windows with a mixture of half a cup of rubbing alcohol and a quart of water.
· Knicknacks in the Display. Small figurines are too hard to clean indeed. However, you can simply spray them with a window cleaner and allow them to air dry in a paper towel.
· Candle Wax on Candlesticks. To do this fast, pour very hot water in the candlesticks and afterwards, you can gently ease out the wax in it.
· Stain on a Cloth. Dip your handkerchief onto a club soda and wipe the cloth clean with it.
So if you know all these things by heart, you can always continue the laughter and cheer during the holidays. So keep your worries away from these problems. More news