House Cleaning Supplies: Items to Keep the Home Cleaner
Published on Monday, 14 December 2009
Have you always been worried about grime and dirt in your floor and wall tiles? Do you think that house cleaning gadgets are not enough to dispose of with the daily cleaning tasks? Well, it is high time for you to include some minute items in your checklist. Remember, house cleaning is not reliant upon the most expensive gadgets. As long as you have house cleaning supplies with you, the workload will certainly be easier.
House cleaning supplies are items that take charge with tidying and freshening up your entire abode. As mentioned in the previous paragraph, these are more of smaller items that should be found in your homes. Below is a list of things included on the list.
Small Items Forming Part of House Cleaning Supplies
Your house cleaning supplies checklist should include the basic items. These are considered smaller counterparts of your dusters, sweepers and vacuum cleaners. The following items provide a great deal of help.
* Microfiber cloth for dusting off furniture and glass surfaces.
* Toilet brush to keep dirt and stains away from your toilet's floors and walls.
* Rubber gloves to protect you from residues of cleaning agents.
* Old toothbrush to remove dirt from inner surfaces of electronics and small appliances.
* Dry-cleaning sponge to remove excess water from floors and walls.
* Spray bottles where you may place water for dusting off your furniture.
* Disinfecting wipes to make sure that germs are dealt with whilst you clean your bathroom and kitchen sinks.
Cleaning Agents to Include in Your House Cleaning Supplies Checklist
All the work will not be thoroughly finished off by the small items mentioned above. There should be cleaning agents working hand-in-hand with these apparatuses.
The things to include in your cleaning agents list are:
* Liquid detergents to remove grease from kitchen sinks.
* Toilet bowl cleaners, muriatic acid and bleaching agents to keep stain away from floors.
* Powdered detergents to keep floor and wall tiles clean and smell good.
* White vinegar and baking soda to remove stains from tile joints.
* Water as an all-purpose cleaning agent. This can be mixed with all other cleaning agents.
All of these items can be bought from your nearest grocery stores. You may even have them in your cupboards at the moment. Make sure you have these basic house cleaning supplies with you. More news