Dry Cleaning Clothes and Carpet
Published on Thursday, 31 December 2009
In these trying times, you need to be skillful of many things to lessen your expenses in consulting professional cleaners or buying commercial products. You can make magic out of our kitchen, bathroom and laundry in low expense. We understand your story. This article is especially for you.
Dry cleaning clothes
Dry cleaning is for fabrics which are very delicate that washing with water will produce a damaging result. Submitting your garments to professional dry cleaners is pricey. So if you can do dry cleaning at home why still submit to professional dry cleaners?
Most stores sell dry cleaning kits that consist of dry cleaning solvent, stain removal pad and stain removal solution. Visit your nearest store for a complete dry cleaning kit then read instructions in the proper application of cleaning solutions.
Things you need:
cleaning bag stain removal pad and solution
dry cleaning solvent
Pre treat the stain
1. Place the stain removal pad under the stained part.
2. Put the stain removal solution over the stained surface.
1. Gather the clothes to be cleaned inside the cleaning bag. There should be enough spaces for the clothes to move or else the clothes will come out much wrinkled.
2. Put the cleaning bag inside the dryer, set it to medium or high. The dryer should run for 30 minutes.
3. After 30 minutes, remove the cleaning bag then hang the clothes to straighten its folds.
4. Your finish.
Dry Cleaning Carpets Using Spray Foam Cleaner
Things you need:
1. Remove table and chairs and other things on top of your carpet that will hinder you in cleaning.
2. Vacuum the carpet to get rid of loose dirt and dust.
3. Spray a small amount of foam cleaner on your carpet.
4. Let the foam sit for ten minutes.
5. There is no need to rinse the foam. Rub the foam with wet cloth.
6. Dry the carpet.
7. Vacuum again to remove remaining dirt and dust.
8. Reassemble the things that you remove.
9. It is this simple.
You may adapt this if you see the necessity of cleaning your carpet before your schedule and budget comes. For thorough cleaning, you still have to do the conventional way of carpet cleaning. More news